Now there is a simple, comfortable way to heat the subcutaneous tissue! The truSculpt system, a breakthrough non-invasive radio frequency technology is now available to you.
- In just 1 or 2 comfortable sessions for 1 hour or less, patients can be on their way to a tru new self with no downtime.
- The truSculpt system brings control and versatility to every procedure.
- Delivers uniform heat to multiple areas of the body, both big and small.
What is truSculpt?
TruSculpt is a breakthrough RF (Radio Frequency) technology that delivers deep heating of subcutaneous tissue.
Can truSculpt be used on all skin types?
Yes, truSculpt can be used on all skin types. Consult with your practitioner beforehand.
How long does a treatment take?
Typically a treatment takes less than an hour. Your doctor will discuss with you which areas will be treated.
How many treatments will there be?
Your practitioner will discuss with you the number of treatments based upon the area(s) you wish to have treated and your desired results. Typically a patient will receive 2-4 treatments. Each treatment will be 4-8 weeks apart.
What do I need to do before a treatment?
There is no special preparations needed before a treatment. Remove any jewelry or body piercings and remove makeup, lotions and excessive hair in the area prior to treatment.
What happens during the treatment?
Your practitioner will identify with you the specific areas of the body to be treated. After a brief pre-treatment preparation, they will apply the truSculpt handpiece to your skin which will deliver a pulse of RF energy. Each pulse will last on average 4 minutes; upon completion, the handpiece will be moved to an adjacent area to begin the next pulse. The entire treatment will last for 1 hour or less.
What does it feel like?
TruSculpt is designed to be a comfortable procedure. Due to its unique design, the heating of the area will be tolerable. Your practitioner can adjust the temperature depending upon your comfort level. Typically no pain medication, topical anesthetics, gels, or active cooling will be needed.
|Treatment Type||Body Contouring|
|Treatment Problem or Condition||Cellulite, Unwanted or Stubborn Fat|
Usually 2-3 treatments are recommended for best results.
Recommended treatment areas include under chin, abdomen, love handles, back, thighs, unwanted cellulite.
- Cardiac pacemakers or internal defibrillators
- Infections or open wounds in the treatment area
- Do not treat over and do not place return pad over implanted devices, including metallic implants, electronic implants, time-released medical implants and superficially placed body contouring implants.
- Do not treat over malignant or benign tumors, dysplastic nevi or questionable pigmented lesions